Use this content finder to find SolutionBank and GeoGebra interactives for Core Pure Mathematics Book 2. The chapter links below take you to the interactives for each chapter and to full worked solutions for each exercise.
• Page 25: Explore nth roots of complex numbers in an Argand diagram using GeoGebra.
• Page 42: Explore graphs of the successive Maclaurin polynomials using GeoGebra.
• Page 54: Explore the integral using GeoGebra.
• Page 78: Explore volumes of revolution around the x-axis using GeoGebra.
• Page 81: Explore volumes of revolution around the y-axis using GeoGebra.
• Page 106: Explore curves given in polar form using GeoGebra.
• Page 110: Explore the area enclosed by a loop of the polar curve with the form r = a sin ? using GeoGebra.
• Page 122: Explore graphs of hyberbolic functions using GeoGebra.
• Page 148: Explore families of solution curves using GeoGebra.
• Page 175: Explore simple harmonic motion using GeoGebra.
• Page 181: Explore damped harmonic motion using GeoGebra.
• Page 183: Explore forced harmonic motion using GeoGebra.
If you are having issues accessing the links in this content folder, check this list of common problems.
Alternatively you can get in touch by phone or email. Our digital support team are available from 8 am to 5 pm Monday to Friday (excluding bank holidays).
Email email@example.com, tel. 0845 313 8888*
Please provide as much detail as possible in your email:
• the product you are using (e.g. ActiveLearn Digital Service)
• the nature of the problem, including any error messages that have appeared
• the steps you have already taken to solve the problem
• the computer being used (e.g. which version of Windows, which browser)
• your contact details including a telephone number
Where we do need to call you, if possible, please be at the computer or workstation that is experiencing technical difficulty.
* Calls to 0845 numbers cost 3p per minute, plus your phone company's access charge. International call charges vary.